What data do we collect?[edit source]
ShinyWiki collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address, ip address)
How do we collect your data?[edit source]
You directly provide ShinyWiki with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online
- Use or view the Wiki via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?[edit source]
ShinyWiki collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Keep track of any changes you made in any of the wiki pages
How do we store your data?[edit source]
ShinyWiki securely stores your data at a data center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, with Cloudflare DDoS Protection as well as DNS Blocking. ShinyWiki will keep your edit log indefinitely for edit tracking purposes. If you want your edit logs or want your edit logs to be deleted, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are your data protection rights?[edit source]
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request the wiki for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that the wiki correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the wiki to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that the wiki erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the wiki restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the wiki’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that the wiki transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ShinyWiki uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How to contact us[edit source]
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that the ShinyWiki has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may visit https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl