Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stuff that we need to do in the wiki.
Main content to do list in order of priority[edit source]
- Card data (consult wikiwiki/boomapp/Rei's database for those, highest priority)
- Produce, Audition and Fes info (Elysia note: All three Pages are done, but TFD is still incomplete, true end training on the works) (highest priority)
- Produce Info, True End Training Pages (highest priority)
- Reporter bonuses/penalty info/Hazuki Special Assist Info (put then in the a single page I guess) (high priority)
- Song and Album info (high priority)
- Commu translations (some commus are already translated by the idolmaster subs team and maebatsu's english patch team, ask them for their transcripts and MAKE SURE TO CREDIT THEM, high priority)
- Event info (wikiwiki/boomapp should have those, normal priority)
- Gacha info (normal priority)
- Character info and Seiyuu info (normal priority)
- Stub Template (normal priority)
- Tag categories onto pages (normal priority)
- Port 4koma translations into the wiki (Just grab them from the ShinyColors_ENG Twitter. Or ask me (ElysiaKun) about it, I have most of the TL'ed 4komas in their original state, low priority)
Meta/Site-specific To-Dos[edit source]
- Create Manual of Style and Community Portal
- Partly done: Community Portal Done, Manual of Style in the works
- Copyright and Disclaimer Page
- Credits page
- Privacy Statement page
- Update Wiki-related Images and etc
- Done: Wiki Logo
- Done: Favicon.ico
- Create and Assign Groups(roles) to some users
- Optimizing servers
- Done: Migrated from apache to nginx.
- Done: APCu and Zend OPCache is enabled.
- Done: Redis is enabled.
- Something like `Support Us`
- Prevent spams
- Done: StopForumSpam intergration
- Done: Bad Behaviour intergation
- Improve Abuse filter
- Partly done Initial work is done with Wikipedia, Wikimedia, Miraheze global public Abuse filters.
- Amazon Web Services Intergation
- Done: !! Detach from current account(=my personal AWS account)
- Done: Backup with AWS-S3 and Glacier
- Done: Move mail system to AWS-SES