Character Description[edit | edit source]
- "I've still got far to go... I want to be an idol that sparkles brighter than anyone else."
Hiori is a stoic and serious girl who is very passionate and hardworking about being an idol, but she doubts herself and compares herself to others. She has a hard time opening up and trusting people. She is a first year in high school like her illumination STARS unit members Mano Sakuragi and Meguru Hachimiya.
Initially, Hiori was unsure about being part of illumination STARS. She worries that she isn't as skilled as her new unit mates, Mano and Meguru. Mano has a naturally pretty singing voice and Meguru has played sports for a long time, helping her with her stamina and dance. Hiori worries that she's holding the unit back, despite working just as hard as the other two girls. She runs into Mano on a day off and they discuss the unit together. They realize that they have both been doubting themselves and that the best thing to do is communicate and work together as a unit. Soon after they all learn to work together, Hiori gets sick. She starts to worry again that she will fall behind. When she comes back, Mano and Meguru are acting weird and Hiori thinks it's the end of their unit, or their friendship. But Mano and Meguru are just concerned for Hiori's wellbeing and throw her a surprise party. Hiori finally realizes that she has friends she can trust and rely on no matter what.
List of Commus[edit | edit source]
Discography[edit | edit source]
Group Songs[edit | edit source]
Recorded Group Songs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In one of Mano's support commus, Hiori expresses admiration for Mano being able to confidently share what she likes. This may tie into Hiori's profile listing no likes for herself, she is not confident enough to say.
- Hiori wanted to become an idol after seeing an idol who inspired her to become her ideal self in middle school.
- During the event Catch the Shiny Tail, Hiori was a volunteer police officer for a day.
- Hiori loves fortune telling and believes in a variety of superstitions.
- She lives by herself and is very mature and responsible. Because of this, she feels embarrassed when 'acting her age'.
Card Gallery and Info[edit | edit source]
For other official art and 2D outfit sprites, click here.
Produce Card List[edit source]
Support Card List[edit source]