Character Description[edit | edit source]
- "It's not that I have an injury, but... the reason I'm wearing these bandages is...a secret."
Kiriko is a quiet mysterious girl who always wears bandages. Her ghost-like meekness and the bandages on her body can be considered her special trademarks. She seems to be the type who gets nervous easily and states that wrapping bandages helps her stay at ease. She is extremely kind and caring, often to the point of not standing out. She is in her 2nd year of high school.
Most of her time outside of her idol-work is spent volunteering at her local hospital to help bring smiles to patient's faces.
In the "Mawaru Haguruma, Unmei no Toki" event, Kiriko is nervous about the prospect of a live, but the other girls help her feel confident enough to pull off her solo. Kiriko is also the one who has the idea for the unit's concept. At karaoke she sings a gothic style song, and everyone agrees to the style. It is the first concept they can all agree on, and they're excited to have a direction. At one point Mamimi leaves early and Kiriko starts to worry that Mamimi is unhappy with the outfits or being in a unit at all. She wonders if they're pushing Mamimi into doing something she doesn't want. Producer encourages Kiriko to talk to Mamimi herself about her worries. The next morning she approaches Mamimi and makes sure she's alright. Mamimi is surprised that Kiriko put so much thought into Mamimi's actions, but is happy to have someone worrying about her. In the end Kiriko succeeds during the live despite her nerves, and expresses that she's just happy to be a part of this unit.
List of Commus[edit | edit source]
Discography[edit | edit source]
Group Songs[edit | edit source]
RecordedGroup Songs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite being a high school student, Kiriko lives in the dormitory of a university hospital. Kiriko frequently volunteers at the hospital and donates blood there.
- It's implied her parents work at the hospital. She also has an older brother, but he doesn't live with the family.
- Kiriko often uses the honorific "-san" when referring to plants, foods, and other inanimate objects.
- Her favorite genre of music is gothic. Singing it at karaoke inspired L'Antica to choose their theme.
- Almost all of Kiriko's card names are composed of four kanji separated by a interpunct, often with the same kanji repeated two or three times.
Card Gallery and Info[edit | edit source]
For other official art and 2D outfit sprites, click here.
Produce Card List[edit source]
Support Card List[edit source]